OKI ColorPainter H3-104s
High image quality
Enhanced print technologies combined with high density, high quality and high durability Nordic Swan Ecolabel approved and GREENGUARD Gold Certified SX inks
Quick print speeds
Industrial high frequency greyscale printheads, fast high quality results, quick drying system and high density photo realistic prints
Smart Nozzle Mapping 3 and Smart Pass 4 technology, auto media feed and bi-directional adjustments.
Purpose built for high volume print environments, industrial media winding system for 24/7 use, save scanning system protects printheads
- Brand: OKI
- Product SKU: H3-104s
- Availability: In Stock
The ColorPainter H3-104s is engineered for efficient high-volume professional graphic arts printing. Using low odour SX ECO solvent inks which offer a high level of durability, superior image quality, colour density and excellent outdoor stability, the ColorPainter H3-104s prints to a maximum print width of 2.63m addressing a broad range of indoor and outdoor print requirements.
High image quality - Enhanced print technologies combined with high-density, high quality and high-durability Nordic Swan Ecolabel approved and GREENGUARD Gold Certified SX inks
The ColorPainter H3-104s uses low odour, ECO solvent SX inks that retain deep, rich colour and provide clarity in dark areas, making them ideal for signs and graphics. Along with high visual impact and optimum image quality, the high density inks also provide excellent outdoor durability.
- Newly developed low odour ECO solvent SX ink is Greenguard Gold Certified and Nordic Swan Ecolabel approved for outstanding image quality on indoor applications
- Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) technology optimises dot size and density for consistently high quality even at high speeds
- Grey and light grey SX ink together with black delivers sharp monochrome images without colour shifts and produces smooth graduation, lighter shadows and metallic appearance
Quick print speeds - Industrial high frequency greyscale printheads, fast high quality results, quick drying system
Combining a maximum print speed of up to 56.6m²/h with industrial high frequency greyscale printheads, the ColorPainter H3-104s is ideal for high volume print environments and high quality print requirements.
- Industrial printheads deliver reliable high speed printing with precise constant drop control
- Printhead warranty is valid under the printer 3 year warranty without nozzle shot restriction
- Top speeds of up to 56.6m²/h with 8 colours on banner with perfect print results
- Excellent image quality on PVC even up to 25.1m²/h on several different vinyl brands
- Excellent media feed for fast printing and precise winding
Innovative features - Smart Nozzle Mapping 3 and Smart Pass 4 technology, auto media feed and bi-directional adjustments.
The ColorPainter H3-104s combines a range of innovative features designed to boost productivity for 24/7 use.
- Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) technology optimises dot size and density for each print mode, accentuating fine details and delivering rich, bold, glossy colours in all print modes
- Smart Pass 4 (SP4) technology eliminates pass-to-pass banding for improved print quality at high speeds and on various substrates
- Smart Nozzle Mapping 3 (SNM2) technology re-maps clogged nozzles to reduce downtime, extend the life of the printhead and boost productivity without impacting speed and quality
- Safe Scanning System (SSS) extends the lifetime of the printhead and protects against media cockling (rippling)
Proven reliability – Purpose-built for high-volume print environments, industrial media winding system for 24/7 use, save scanning system protects printheads
Purpose built for demanding, high volume print requirements, the ColorPainter H3-104s features a high durability media feeding system and mesh print ink tray, enabling printing on a mesh banner without a liner. Robust total printer design for 24/7 uptime, CP Manager software and auto-print adjustment make the long-lasting device easy to use and manage.
- Auto adjustment – optical RGB sensors automatically perform media feed and bi-directional position adjustment for different media and print mode to store in printer and CP control software
- CP Manager printer control software makes it possible to monitor and operate the printer from a PC, tablet or smartphone and get updates via Twitter
- Large capacity ink bags (1500ml) and 400ml sub-tank system so ink can be replenished without interrupting print jobs
- Professional roll to roll winding system with precise media feed for weights up to 120kgs
Drop-on-demand Piezo Inkjet Technology
Maximum Media Width
Maximum Print Width
5 mm on each edge (with rolled media, without edge guards)
Maximum Media Weight
Maximum Media Diameter
Solvent printer oriented media such as PVC and Banner.
Low-Odor and Eco-Solvent SX Ink
8 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Gray, Light Gray)
Maximum Ink Capacity
8-color configuration: 1500 ml per color (1500 ml per cartridge)
Number of Nozzles
Number of Print Heads
8 (for 8-color configuration)
Maximum Print Speed
Distance Accuracy *1
±0.3% or ±0.5mm, whichever greater
Paper Feed Method
3-way built-in heaters (Pre, Print, After); Max temp. 70 ºC
LOOSE winding mode with outer take-up
LOOSE winding mode with inner take-up
TENSION winding mode with outer take-up
TENSION winding mode with inner take-up
USB 2.0 (High Speed)
Printer: 200 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 6 A
200 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 A
Power Consumption Printer:
1440 W or less
2880 W or less
Environmental Conditions Operating:
15 to 30 ºC, 30 to 70 % RH (no condensation)
5 to 35 ºC, 10 to 80 % RH (no condensation)
4126 x 1366 x 1513 mm
600 kg or less
Waste Ink Bottle X 2, USB 2.0 Cable (5m), Power Cord X 2, Ink Tray Set, CD-ROM (Utility, Document, Others), Quick Reference Guide, Feed Unit, Paper Tube for Take-up Reel Unit, Roll Media For Installation, Scroller X 2, Sub Cartridge Set, Daily Maintenance Kit A, Sheet Mount Cleaning Kit A, Exhaust Fan Filter, Dust Filter
*1 The specification above is guaranteed only with the OKI Data Infotech-specified media. The specification above excludes the temporal media expansion and contraction.
Looking for detailed printer information or specifications?
Download the OKI H3-104s brochure
Choose from our 3 Tier delivery options at checkout
|Bronze Delivery||Free of charge|
|Your plotter is dispatched to you direct from the warehouse and will be delivered to a ground floor location boxed and on a Pallet. Customers looking to minimise costs can then proceed to unboxed and assemble the plotter. Customers with a good understanding of IT can then proceed to load up with paper and ink, network install and you are ready to go. All consumables are within the box to complete this task. If you get stuck you can call our help line for advice at any time.
UK Mainland England & Wales
|Silver Delivery & Install||£249|
|Your plotter arrives as a pallet delivery direct from the warehouse. Our Technician will be on site to unbox, assemble and set up the plotter. We will network install and check all is functioning correctly before showing you the basics on how it works. Some assistance from you will be required help unbox and assist with assembly.
UK Mainland England & Wales
|Gold Delivery & Install||£595|
|Custom delivery and set up. We will install as per your bespoke requirements. No unpacking on site. Equipment is fully set up and installed on your network. Full training is provided as part of this service. Any old redundant equipment is taken away for disposal and WEEE certification provided. Ideal when you are upgrading to Larger MFD Canon M40 Printing Systems
UK Mainland England & Wales